Friday, August 05, 2005

The aftermath

I got on my flight home after the visit to the consulate. In the 50 minute taxi ride home from the airport all i could think about was whiskey. As soon as thr taxi dude dropped me off i was in my car and driving to the nearest booze shop to get something to drink. Hello Johnnie Walker Black Label.

Now that little bastard never lets me down. 2 hours later i was fucked and lying in bed sound asleep. Since then most nights have started and eneded with either a bottle of scotch or copious amounts of vodka and orange. Some mornings and afternoons too. Not many bosses would agree to buying you a bottle fo Absolute at 5pm and delivering it. Mine did

Am I a hypyocite cos i drink Russian vodka but claim to hate Russkies? Fuck off. This shit is made locally, but ice cold it all tastes the same. Maybe a different hangover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home