Friday, August 05, 2005

The first of too many

4 weeks after my wife and son arrives back in her home town of St Petersburg she finds out that she has to courier back here the marriage documents to be legalised. She can't get a new passport without this.

Mr Maxim, consular man / half fucking witt / scrotum sucking piss flap says to me that i should go there to take the docs to another city to get the legalisation done.

Excuse me Mr Maxim, consular man / dumbshit / cocksucking nonce, that will cost me a 90USD flight, a days leave, fuck knows how much in taxi fares and i have no clue where to go to get this shit done.

He agreed to do it himself. Cunt, but a decent cunt I suppose. Realised he was a cunt and tried to make amends.

I finally getthese documents back from a friend who happened to be there while this was happening. The 40USD courier charge to send them back was of course my responsibility. Although it was the Russian scums fault for fucking up, I still have to pay for sending these documents both ways.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Мy partneг and I stumbled ovеr heге by a different
pаge and thought I might as well checκ things out.

I liκe what I ѕee so now і'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.
Also see my webpage > loans for bad credit

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home