Friday, August 05, 2005

Stage 3

So, what have these scumbags done to upset me so much that I am taking my valuable time to share. I like to share is one reason.

Well, firstly, the consular departement of the Russian Embassy are hopeless. On asking what we should do to get married the fat fuck suggested that we "Go to Russia." At 7 months pregnant this was clearly not going to happen. (my wife (future) not me was pregnant). When she started crying the clown proffered "Don't worry, be happy." to pacify her. Thanks for that Mr Consular Wankshaft. Next time i see you in the street, remind me to batter you with a baseball bat then set fire to you before arranging a group of homosexuals to gang rape you, you fucking insensitive twat.

Eventually, these problems were sorted. We got married only 6 weeks before the birth. After the birth of our son we went back to the consulate to get everything sorted out for citizenship.

At the British consulate things were very straightforward - birth certs, marriage licences, marriage certs etc. Our marriage is legal and he gets his British citizenship based on his fathers citizenship. all this took maybe 6 weeks.

At the Russian consulate, a different kettle of fish. Numerous translations and stamps and an enourmous amount of cash, unreceipted, later, Mr Maxim says that my wife has everything she needs to return to that fuckhole to a) renew her passport and b) get a passport for our son. He will accompany her after being put inside her passport. Not physically, just a photo. And so on April 28, they left. Since then I haven't seen them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home